Quote

"If we ever find the meaning of life, it will be a musical note." - The Who

Sunday, December 16, 2012

30 Days of Thanks

I'm a little late in posting this- In the month of November, I took Facebook's 30 Days of Thanks challenge, in which each day in the month you post what you are thankful for.  Here is my list:

30 Days of Thanks
1:  Patience
2: "Almost Heaven" Amber Ale
3: Family and Friends
4: Football
5:  Sweatpants and Hoodies
6: To live in a free country and have the freedom to vote.
7: Pinterest
8: Toby
9:   My home
10: Sunshine and Red Wine
11: Our Veterans
12: Pandora Boy Band Radio
13: My job
14: My students
15: My coworkers
16: To have a break off of school
17: Free 50 yard line wvu tickets
18: Kitties- Ziggy, Cleo, and Mario
19: Kori and our many shopping sprees.
20: The friends, family, and pets that I have love and lost
21: Life lessons
22: Family traditions
23: Family time
24: Seat warmers
25: My Keurig
26: Pizza
27: Diet Coke
28: Chocolate
29: Today is Thursday and our Thursday show line up
30: That this is over.....

At times, it was really hard to pick something to be thankful for because it may have been a bad day.  Overall, it was very fun and I would do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment