Quote

"If we ever find the meaning of life, it will be a musical note." - The Who

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Clark's @ Fayette County Fair

It was a very eventful and fun weekend!  Friday marked the annual tradition of seeing The Clark's at the Fayette County Fair!!  It is an event that first took place 5 year ago for my Bachelorette party....Yes, I went to a county fair and walked in cow shit for my bachelorette.  It was a blast though!  The Clark's got their start in 1986 and would perform at the Fayette County Fair.  They even talk about it in a song (video to follow).

So the last 2 years, Toby, me, Kori, A, and my mom and dad have made the trip to Uniontown, ate Fried Oreos, enjoyed many (too many) beers, and a great concert by The Clark's!  I've seen them in concert other places and their shows at the Fair surpass all the other venues!

Ahhhh.....Deep Fried Oreos....and last years Clark's shirt (I've been getting a new one each year!)

Robert James (Left) and Scott Blasey (Right) 2 out of 4 members

Selfie!


"Cigarette"
"Snowman"

Also on Saturday, a teacher friend of mine got married.  Toby and I attended the reception and had a lot of fun!  We then head out to our favorite dive bar and had a lot more fun!  Needless to say, Sunday was spent lying vertical to recover....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment