Quote

"If we ever find the meaning of life, it will be a musical note." - The Who

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children



 

I just finished the second novel in the Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series, and WOW!  I am in love with the books!  I swear it will be the next Harry Potter! 
There is a 3rd book coming out in 2015 and I can't wait!  But I really can't wait until July 2015 when the first book becomes a movie directed by Tim Burton!  OOOOEEEMMMMMGGGGG!!!  I think I'm even more excited about this than the Fift Shades movie coming out Valentine's Day...which I am excited about, but eager to see how they do the Peculiar Children movie and I love all Tim Burton movies!!
If you are looking for a good read, I strongly suggest.  Now onto Divergent trilogy...Oh how I love summer!  When I actually have time to read!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment