Quote

"If we ever find the meaning of life, it will be a musical note." - The Who

Friday, November 25, 2011

A New Adventure.....

I have always wanted to start a blog, but never knew what I would write on it.  I have seen some beautiful places and done some amazing things.  I may re-live my past and plan my future on this blog.  Who knows, this will surely be an adventure for me! 

The hardest part so far of this blog was coming up with a name.  I was trying to think of something that would describe me, and "Everything's Copacetic" came to mind.  For one reason, this is something my great-grandfather always used to say, and for another reason, I say it to my husband a lot- not those exact words, but I tell him, "Everything will be ok." 


I don't know how often I will be posting, or again, what I will be posting, but I hope you find it interesting!     :)

In honor of the title of my blog, this is the sign to my great-grandfather's farm in Philippi, WV

No comments:

Post a Comment