Quote

"If we ever find the meaning of life, it will be a musical note." - The Who

Monday, November 12, 2012

Celebrating Veteran's Day

Today marks the holiday in observing our Veterans.  I am thankful to all of the Veterans. For without them who knows just where we would be.

I thank the men and women serving today, I thank the men and woman who plan to serve in the future, I thank the men and women who have served in the past and I especially thank the men & women that paid the ultimate price for this country. Thank You and God Bless You.

Both of my grandfather's served in the military. 

My grandpa Bill was in the Korean War.  After he passed away (not from serving- medical issues), my grandma gave me one of his dogtags. 



My other grandpa Ron served in the Navy.  He went when he was 17 years old and was stationed in Okinawa, Japan. 


On a side note, Kit-Kat won the Candy Bar Election!

No comments:

Post a Comment