Quote

"If we ever find the meaning of life, it will be a musical note." - The Who

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Toby Popped His Cherry

While we were in Florida the first week of April, Toby's cousin, Wayne, convinced him to get his first tattoo.  And surprisingly, Toby accepted!  I have been asking Toby for years to get a tat and he always refused. 

So, Toby and Wayne got matching shamrock tattoos.  Toby created the design and since it was his first, Wayne said he would get the same thing.  I couldn't let Toby get one without me, so naturally, I got one too.  I now have 4 and already have plans for more.  LoL. 

                                    Toby and Wayne's tattoo
My new collection- The date is our wedding date.  I've always loved dandelions in that stage.  To me, it reminds me and youth and making wishes.  I wished for the man of my dreams many times, and on 9-26-09, my wish came true!

No comments:

Post a Comment