Quote

"If we ever find the meaning of life, it will be a musical note." - The Who

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FiNaLLy!!!!

After 108 days of waiting, we FINALLY closed on the Morgantown house on this past Monday, July 16th!!!!!

On Friday, July 13th (hence the date), we closed on the Waynesburg house.  We were supposed to close on both houses, but the guy buying the Waynesburg house decided to buy a car during the loan process.  The had to re-send his loan to underwriting, and we waited for 4 hours until he was clear to close.  We closed too late on Friday to close on the Morgantown house, so I packed up the cats and took them to my grammy's house in Wheeling for the weekend.

I stayed the weekend in Wheeling, because I was in a friend's wedding- which ended up being very nice!  I was a bridesmaid in the wedding, and the bride and I had been friends since before Kindergarten!  It was great spending the weekend with her!  We even had a bachelorette party that Thursday, in which we went to a Paint 'N Sip then a slumber party at her sister's.  Here is a picture of my painting (I was really tipsy, so I'm not a fan) and the bride:


It was so much fun!!

But the point of this post, is to announce, we are offically residence of 197 Eastgate Drive in Morgantwon!!!!  It has been a long and trying time.  I'm still in shock that we got the house with all the shit we have gone through.  Unpacking has been weird, I can't remember all the stuff I have or which boxes things are in.  LoL. 

So we will be settled in our house for one week, and then we are off to Rodanthe in Outer Banks!  haha....We never stop! 

More posts on the house to come.....


No comments:

Post a Comment